Umbayi Moret Ledee is the founder of Moments Massage Therapy with locations in Boynton Beach, FL and Delray Beach, FL. Here is her Interview :
1. Tell us about you and your Practice. How long have you been in practice? What type of Massage do you specialize in?
My business is called Moments Massage Therapy. I have been in business for almost 3 years. I specialize in Deep Tissue therapies, specialized therapies and Ashiastu Massage.
2. Why did you become a Massage Therapist?
I became a Licensed Massage Therapist because one day it caught my attention and I decided to pursue the profession.
3. What do you struggle with the most when it comes to running your business?
I struggle with my online marketing.
4. What is your favorite part about being a Massage Therapist?
My favorite part about being a Massage Therapist is helping people feel better and being part of their wellness regimen.
5. What is your favorite motivational quote?
“People will forget what you say, people forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou
6. The best piece of advice for a therapist just getting out of school?
Make sure you practice what you preach to your clients. Get yourself a mentor in the industry, it will save you a lot of headaches.
7. If you weren’t a Massage Therapist what would you be doing?
I would be a photographer
8. Must-Have massage tool (physical or digital) that you use in your massage practice.
Topical ointments and aromatherapy oils. They enhance the sessions for my clients.
9. What has been the most effective way to gain new clients?
Having a referral system in place. If a client refers me they get 30min table time for free. I don’t put a limit to this. The more people they refer me, the more time they get in free sessions.
10. Please list your Social Media Handles?
Facebook Moments Massage Therapy
Instagram Moments Massage Therapy
LinkedIn Moments Massage Therapy
Want to be featured in our Interview Series!? We would love to hear your story! Send us an email to email@example.com with Subject Line: Interview Me. We look forward to sharing your story and it will be sure to inspire others.
At Massagebypro, massage therapists get their own professional mini website with a powerful SEO boost so clients can easily find them on major search engines and Social Media sites. Our unique 5-star Review Portal allows therapists to easily ask for reviews, an important component to grow any business. Members get weekly business tips, social media tools and support from our Team. Join Massagebypro and get found by new clients today.